Established in 1987, PT Indo Tambangraya Megah Tbk. (ITM) is a renowned Indonesian coal supplier for the world energy market. The company strives to set the highest standard in corporate governance as well as environmental, health and work safety compliance. All ITM activities are carried out in close cooperation with the local societies and other stakeholders. Since its establishment, ITM has been recognized as a leading producer of coal and has built a diversified customer base
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Engineering in Urban Design
(Planologi) Regional Development (Pengembangan Wilayah) or equivalent from reputable universities
- Required skill(s): auto cad, PDCA tools, MS Power Point Presentation, MS Excel (macro)
- Required language(s): English
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in community development planning field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Review and conduct the CD program in line with Mine Closure Plan (RPT) regional potential and supporting infrastructure, Regional Planning (RT/RW) and CCC proposed programs
- Analyze the requirement of resources (human resources, system and budget) to achieve CD program planning in line with the Management Direction
- Conduct the risk assessment and its mitigation for items : organization, working system-procedure, performance of human resources and external environment
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of CD program in line with planning and objective of corporate
- Monitor and evaluate the output service of system development and capacity building function to align with the planning and corporate objective
- Monitor the data and information as a output of service of Performance and Relations function
- Provide input for any improvement
- Coordinate implementation social mapping
- RKAB monitoring and evaluation
- Conduct regular visit to mine site
- Report to CD Manager for progress of tasks and assignment
HOW TO APPLY?
Submit your complete resume to:
Not later than October 31, 2014