Friday, April 22, 2022, the Department of Urban and Regional Planning (DURP) received a visit from the Directorate of Regional Development – Ministry of National Development Planning (PPN/Bappenas) for a Discussion on Completion of Academic Papers on Regulatory Frameworks in the Urban Sector with lecturer representatives from four groups of expertise in DURP – Undip, i.e. Regional Development and Environmental Management, Urban Design and Development, City Development, and Geomatics and Planning. The discussion took place online and offline in the Seminar Room, DURP – Undip.
- Celebrating IUP Day: Sharing Session of International Exposure 30/10/2023
- DURP UNDIP – Urban Planning and Development Studio Team Secures 1st Place Nationally at the 12th ASPI Congress, Seminar, and Studio Work Competition 18/09/2023
- Public Lecture – Writing Scientific Articles for Publication in Reputable International Journals 15/09/2023
- DURP Undip Lecturers Collaborated with UTM Malaysia Lecturers to Organize a Joint Lecture Program 04/09/2023
- Planning Internship for IUP URP UNDIP students at TU Munich, Germany 01/09/2023