DURP – UNDIP COMMITMENT OVER OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH
- Establishing and implementing the Occupational Safety and Health (K3) Management System consistently.
- Always trying to improve the process capability and productivity as well as providing quality services following Tridharma of Higher Education.
- Complying with laws, regulations, and other requirements that apply to products/services, the environment, and Occupational Safety and Health (K3).
- Preventing injuries, illness, occupational diseases and providing education/training related to Occupational Safety and Health (K3) for employees.
- Carrying out continuous improvement in order to improve the performance of Occupational Safety and Health (K3)
DURP – UNDIP EMERGENCY EVACUATION PLAN
TU DPWK ☏ 024-7640054
Unit K3 DPWK ☏ 0812 7513 0838
Unit K3 FT UNDIP ☏ 0878 8191 8305