THE CENTER OF PARTICIPATORY DEVELOPMENT PLANNING SERVICE
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING, UNIVERSITY OF DIONEGORO
Departemen Perencanaan Wilayah dan Kota, Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Diponegoro Jl. Prof. Soedharto, SH. No. 1 Kampus Undip Tembalang Room B.203, 2nd floor Semarang 50275 INDONESIA
Holi Bina Wijaya, S.T., MUM
Dr. -Ing. Wiwandari Handayani, S.T., MT, MPS
Dr. Artiningsih, S.T., M.Si
Maya Damayanti, S.T., M.A., Ph.D.
M. Indra Hadi Wijaya, S.T., M.PWK.
At the beginning of establishment, the Center for Participatory Planning (P5 UNDIP) is part of the USAID PERFORM Project with University of Diponegoro, in the early 2000s when Indonesia embarked on reforms in order to institutionalize participatory planning practices in development activities.
P5 UNDIP was instituted as part of the Research and Technology Center at the Faculty of Engineering, Diponegoro University starting from 2004 until now.
In its work, P5 UNDIP plays a role in strengthening Diponegoro University in community development at the local, national and international levels. Important activities that have been carried out so far include collaboration with UN-HABITAT for the development of reconstruction institutions after the Aceh Tsunami disaster in 2004-2008 and City Development Strategies in 2011-2015. In line with research and collaboration activities, P5 UNDIP also actively supports local economic development in the development of cities and districts in Central Java Province.
In the future, P5 UNDIP will continue to play an active role in encouraging the inclusive development of sustainable regional and urban planning.
National & International
1. Kementrian RI
• Kementrian Pekerjaan Umum City Development Strategy (CDS) (2012-2014)
• Capacity Building of Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment in Manado, cooperated with Yayasan Kota Kita Surakarta & AUSAID (2014)
• Evaluation of Role Model Cluster in Central Java (2014)
• Development Planning Expertise in providing Infrastructure City Development Strategy (CDS) (2012-2015)
• Neighborhood Vulnerability Reduction Action Plan and City Resilience Strategy in Pekalongan City (2010)
• Planning for South Nias (2006)
5. Mercy Corps
• Adaptation to Cope Climate Change Impacts (landslide and Cyclone) in Sub-District of Tandang, Semarang City (2010)
• Training LGSP in Jogjakarta. Cooperated with LGSP (2007)
Local Government Facilitation
1. Strengthening Processing Businesses Based on Local Resources in Temanggung Regency (2020)
2. Mapping of Clusters of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Temanggung Regency (2019)
3. Facilitating the Local Economic Development of Kledung Tourism, Temanggung Regency (2018)
4. Facilitating the Local Economic Development of Batik Products in Pekalongan City (2017)
5. Facilitation of Participatory Assessment of Local Economic Development of Livestock Commodities in Temanggung Regency (2017)
6. Facilitating the development of district borders in Bejen, Temanggung Regency. (2016)
7. Facilitating the Local Economic Development of Karanganyar Regency (2014)
8. Facilitation of Participatory Assessment of Coffee Commodity Local Economic Development in Temanggung Regency. (2014)
9. Facilitation of Participatory Assessment of Local Economic Development of Processed Timber Commodities in Temanggung Regency (2014)
10. Facilitation of Participatory Assessment of Local Economic Development in Temanggung Regency. (2013)
11. Facilitating Local Economic Development of Central Java Province (2010)
12. Formulation of a Joint Program for the Implementation of Public Services in Border Areas in the Framework of Cooperation in Structuring R money in SAMPAN Regency (BAPPEDA of Central Java Province) (2009)
13. Facilitation of Central Java Province Business Cluster (BAPPEDA Central Java Province)) (2007)
14. Facilitation of Pekalongan batik Industry in Collaboration with FPESD and GTZ ProLH (2007)
15. Facilitating PDPP for City Districts in Central Java Province 2004