The necessity to apply the smart city concept in various aspects of urban life in Indonesia has brought Prof Imam Buchori to assist several regions in implementing the smart city concept. With funding from the Directorate General of Higher Education, Prof. Imam has succeeded in bringing about collaboration and synchronization between research and public policy which has a broad impact on the implementation of smart city policies. The results of this implementation concept formulation will soon be applied, especially in the pilot area in Temanggung Regency. Thus, the concept of a smart city can reach the level of the wider community, be able to change behavior, and provide a new perspective on urban life in Indonesia.
- Celebrating IUP Day: Sharing Session of International Exposure 30/10/2023
- DURP UNDIP – Urban Planning and Development Studio Team Secures 1st Place Nationally at the 12th ASPI Congress, Seminar, and Studio Work Competition 18/09/2023
- Public Lecture – Writing Scientific Articles for Publication in Reputable International Journals 15/09/2023
- DURP Undip Lecturers Collaborated with UTM Malaysia Lecturers to Organize a Joint Lecture Program 04/09/2023
- Planning Internship for IUP URP UNDIP students at TU Munich, Germany 01/09/2023